IKP EDEN and IKP Knowledge Park work with different partners to help startups with accelerator programs. Startup accelerators, also known as seed accelerators, are fixed-term, cohort-based programs, that include mentorship and educational components and culminate in a public pitch event or demo day.
Medical Technologies – Fall 2017 Cohort
In Partnership with the Department of Science and Technology, and the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India and the Innovation Acceleration Group (IAG), University of California, Berkeley
- Why should you apply?
- Up to INR 40 Lakh in support
- Classes and office hours from IAG – UC, Berkeley
- Demo Days in Bangalore, and the Bay Area
- Access to Hospitals and Clinical trial centers
- Access to Prototyping facilities at IKP EDEN
- Where to apply?
Apply Here: https://gust.com/programs/ikp-eden-med-tech-accel-fall-2017
Applications Open Till September 24, 2017
READ MORE HERE or Download the Accelerator Overview document